What's Dawn Guides?


Hello all!

Who am I? Im Dawn (yeah, obviously from Dawn Guides right?). So anyways, even as Im just Twenty-Two, I thought I should note down on my journey as I evolve from learning.

I love learning! Learning.....
“In times of change, learners inherit the earth, while the learned find themselves beautifully equipped to deal with a world that no longer exists.” – Eric Hoffer

Alright, Im not new to Blogging. I started Blogging when I was 13/14. I was writing my life story and sad emo times in. I read back and thought of how silly I was. I deleted the entire thing; I dont want a living soul to ever see what I was. it's an embarrassment.

So why am I back?

I have been telling myself I want to blog and be like famous bloggers but I realized how unrealistic that is because I was interested in the fame. I looking into this topic further on in late 2015. I asked myself, if Im going to blog again, what is it for?

I went through different stages in life. There are times that I would be given a variety of choices. No, let me be specific. It's not a variety of choices given to me. It's the whole world for me to explore. My parents never restrict me on my choices, they just advice me.

I concluded, I want to be a guide. The choices I chose, the directions I go through- they might not be the best but if I wrote it down somewhere, before another goondu stepped into the direction I went through, at least he have a place to read on what he should be expecting.

I got my Driving License at the age of 22. I was reading like a fool on all available websites and I couldn't really get one informative enough. I decided to state down what I was going through and start- Dawn Guides.

Excuse me if Im not good enough, tell me how I should improve. Compliment if Im a good source.

Thanks!

Comments

  1. Dawn is the fluffiest fluffy ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawnnnn, why are you not updating your siteeeeeeeeeeeeeee?!?!?!?!?1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Regina! I am currently working on a new post but for a moment, I swear I wasn't expecting viewers on this blog ):

      Sorry!!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts