Final Theory Test (FTT) - Sure Pass Guide!

6. Book your FTT Test Date

Note: Final Theory Test (FTT) - Sure Pass Guide! Yes, it states sure pass but dedication and commitment depends on individual efforts. If you have failed after putting in your utmost effort, comment below and I will contact you to see if there's any other way to assist. If not, try harder shouldn't we? 

The waiting time for FTT is similar to BTT, at least 2-3 months, thus definitely enough for revision and memorization. Once again, you will be given a choice to purchase the FTT guide book and trial test(S). This time round, I did pay for a trial test because I was too afraid to fail. I had to pass to move on for my TP. I have heard of people failing FTT for 4-5 times!

If you need a brief summary and overview of what FTT will be about, I suggest you to read on this from Kukudrivers.

I previously purchase the BTT& FTT combo from Singapore Test (they should pay me for this free advertisement!) but the account was only for 6 months, thus, I only had the FTT pdf study notes. I was contemplating to renew my account but guess it's a good choice not to!

Why? Below are my recommended steps for you to practice & study FTT easily! If you follow these steps well, I promise you that all questions in your FTT will just be a breeezzzzzeee for you! (:

a) Head to Play Store& download Final Theory Test Learner (SG). 

IT'S A SAVIOR

Theory test should be easy right?
Out of 50 questions, you need a 90% passing mark to pass. That's 45 questions. My first few attempts on this test application were horrendous; I only had 10-15 questions right. I was lazy& I was just trying my luck & testing myself if i had common/ road sense. Apparently I don't.

It was going no where so I wrote down some DIE DIE MUST KNOW KEY POINTS to refer and memorize. Things got much better since I saw a path as to what to do and how to pass.

Using this application, I tested myself every time I'm free. I was able to revise my knowledge with this convenient way, regardless in the washroom, public transport or before I head to my lala-land.

I did the 50 questions section at least 5 times a day; talk about commitment. I wasn't doing very well initially even when my key points were stated and memorize because the options offered were too similar. As time goes by, I was able to finish my 50 questions within 10 minutes with passing marks! Of course, you must do it till you pass consistently! :D

b) Memorize the key points stated below & apply it while doing questions.
I have uploaded the notes as jpg form. It will be good for you to save the image and print them out for easy reference. 

This is all about integrity. You really have to memorize the notes and apply them while doing your questions through the application. There's no point to refer and pass with flying colours, but when in the actual exam, fail terribly because you can't recall the exact term.

During the theory tests, several close options will be given to you. You must choose the right option. There's no agar-ration here.

So yeap, it's 2 golden tips here for you. Do things well& ace the paper!

Till next time, bye guys! :D

Oh! Do remember to comment how I can improve& if these tips have helped you!


Comments

  1. Only andriod have that app? What about apple's app store?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Apologies for this late reply. I'm a android user, thus, I'm not sure for Apple. Do let me know if it's available!!

      Delete
  2. Hi Dawn, did you take school or private for your practical lessons and which is more better and effective?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I took private for practical lessons because I'm one that prefers flexibility in learning, instead of stringent schedule which school provides.

      If you're one that prefers a fixed schedule and a step by step guide, school will be good. Do take note that school doesn't attach a teacher to you, thus you might get different teacher each lesson.

      If you don't mind flexibility, I would recommend private. Of course, a good teacher is the most important. Do take note that what he teaches you might not be what school teach, but it's definitely valid in exam, and most importantly, very applicable and more relatable to life situations.

      Delete
  3. Thank you! I would like to know more info about it as well as qns to ask you so can i send u an email instead if not spamming here would not be so nice. Can u leave ur email for me to email u? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, you can email me at dawncbt94@gmail.com (:

      Delete
    2. hi do you have your pdi's number and if its ok can you let me know is number? i am looking for a good pdi. and where did you go for your license? ssdc hopefully?

      Delete
  4. in my fte they always ask about the 2 second, 4 second and 12 second rule... and the answers aren't in the book... :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting blog and I really like your work and must appreciate for your work for the dvla theory test practice.


    dvla theory test practice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thanks alot for you efforts !! Appreciate it alot !! <3 I would give it a try before my FTT coming soon haha ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. If say taking class via school, how many classes needed for beginners to learn car driving ?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I have try almost 20 times on the school evaluation test on final theory but can’t seem to pass it. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 20 times is :X
      try to book ftt practices first then straight away evaluation,so at least u can rmb some of the answer!

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi I have taken my FTT twice. Failed both of those with a score of 44/50. I purchased the Highway Code final theory of driving and practiced questions via a final theory test Singapore app and also attempted questions online by googling final theory test Singapore. I would really appreciate it if you could advise me on how else could I improve and what other sources I can use for practice. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm always failing my evaluation and I dont know y I sudy so many times

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. same! evalution is so difficult.. despite passing all the practise papers given.. i will book practise then evaluation on next time slot so i can rem some of the wrong answers.. always end up with 44 or 43.

      Delete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi please help any tips to study and pass. Email me jas.contact@gmail.com

      Delete
  13. I will be honest and admit I failed my BTT 9 times that I gave up completely. Only in 2021 I found out how to tackle it. I studied and purchased the questions book and studied them. Identified what is the difficult ones and memorised. Then I did my trial theory test 1 time and passed. Booked for BTT and 3 days before going for it I did practice test. And passed BTT in one try after 2 years break.

    I tried the ftt trial theory and failed, so will be applying the same steps above. But I have started driving classes and have much more clear understanding and for FTT theory now. Cause mine is manual so some of the questions is easier to understand now.

    All best everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was pretty upset when I failed my FTT even though I praticse many times alr. I hope to pass again with a 2nd time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What happen if I fail my evaluation twice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just need to keep retaking it><

      Delete
  16. I failed ftt evaluation 4 times!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Dawn. Many thanks for your tips and notes! They really helped in passing my FTT test.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Failed my driving theory test and it feels like a detour on the road to freedom. But hey, every great driver has a story of setbacks, right? Onward and upward!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The Driving License theory test is the foundation of safe and responsible driving. Understanding its significance is crucial for all aspiring drivers. 🚗📚 #TheoryTestMatters

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts